PDA

View Full Version : And about bloody time too!!

BeautifulBurnout
04-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Docherty (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7337212.stm) gets 14 weeks inside for breaking his probation. (Well, he will only serve 7, but anyhoo...)

Am I the only person who is sick and fed up of watching this tw@t walking out of court seemingly once a fortnight, with a slap on the wrist while the coke still glistens on the end of his nose, simply because he is a "celebruttee?"

One judge at Thames Mags Court actually told him how much she liked his music as she gave him a rehabilitation order last year. How quaint.

Maybe now he will learn what happens to ordinary Joes who thumb their nose (pun intended) at the legal process and think the law doesn't apply to them. He has had more chances than he deserved. Most get potted after the first breach of their rehab conditions. Shame he has to cancel his concert, pour soul. My heart bleeds. Not.

It's ok. I've stopped ranting now.

Dirty0900
04-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Agreed.

Your right about him not serving the whole sentence. He'll probably out in twenty minutes if examples like Paris Hilton are to be followed;)

m.g.
04-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Hahaha!!! and... well... I guess having this kind of people appearing from time to time is probably the price to pay for being the best country in the world for music since... let's say the end of the 70's ;)

Rog
04-08-2008, 05:00 PM
what does putting him in jail for 14 weeks achieve? ooh!, i,m a naughty boy, i will now go staight? No. it will achieve nothing apart from the taxpayer forking out to keep the twat in jail.......... i really can,t see the point of putting people like him inside, may as well give them their gear to stop em nicking..........after all, they don,t put people who get pissed in jail, whats the difference?

//\/\/
04-10-2008, 03:17 AM
yeah; he'll never get hold of drugs in jail...