PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo - Fucking Genius

big screen satellite
03-20-2008, 03:20 AM
not much else i need to say, except

i know non United fans think he's a twat, but hey, we stuck by him and respect him and love him....

30+ goals so far this season from midfield - fuck - he's the best United player we've had since Eric...

i personally think he's aready a contender for many a fans all time United 11

i'm not expecting any agreement on this from you lot, but wanted to let you know - WE LOVE RONALDO at United

//\/\/
03-20-2008, 05:15 AM
he's got a face that even his mother must want to slap - he's a slack-jawed nob-head who looks like he still sticks fireworks up cat's bums...

...but there's no denying his talent - i think that that's a widely-held sentiment; so can the paranoia - it's bad enough from your club, never mind it's followers! ;-)

ffolkes
03-20-2008, 07:51 AM
manu fans love ronaldo? how surprising.

i can appreciate him more as a player now since he's started contributing more for the team rather than himself.

he seems modest in off-pitch interviews, but on the pitch he comes off like that fucking arrogant winking little brat that you just wanna slap.

there's no denying his skills. but there's something about him that i just will never get over. def wouldn't go comparing him with cantona... eric cantona was a fucking legend. i'm far from being a manu fan but even i can say that eric was the man.

c ronaldo however is just a fucking child.

BeautifulBurnout
03-20-2008, 09:12 AM
he's a slack-jawed nob-head who looks like he still sticks fireworks up cat's bums...

Funniest. Description. Ever. :D:D:eek::D:D

Rog
03-20-2008, 02:35 PM
he comes off like that fucking arrogant winking little brat that you just wanna slap.

there's no denying his skills. but there's something about him that i just will never get over.

good call.
he will never be the player george best was.......i never saw bestie dive to try and cheat the opposition;)

Joke:

Cristiano Ronaldo goes to the doctors and said to the doctor " doctor, i've got this problem, every time i look in the mirror i get a hard-on"
Doctor says " i'm not suprised, you're a c**t"

ffolkes
03-20-2008, 03:43 PM
Joke:

Cristiano Ronaldo goes to the doctors and said to the doctor " doctor, i've got this problem, every time i look in the mirror i get a hard-on"
Doctor says " i'm not suprised, you're a c**t"

:D :D :D :D :D :D

big screen satellite
03-20-2008, 04:00 PM
you'd all love him to join your clubs though....

and surely ashley cole is a bigger cuntwat

chuck
03-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Yes. Ashley Cole is a twat.

Wenger knew that - so ditched him.

Ronaldo is ace - particularly for my fantasy squad this season.

I wouldn't turn gay for him or anything though.

Rog
03-21-2008, 03:26 AM
too right Matt, he's in my fantasy team as well:o :D

stimpee
03-21-2008, 07:59 AM
I'm cursing cos its man utd scoring. but then i'm saying great cos he's in my fantasy league team. however, he's in everyone elses so it doesnt really matter.

Rog
03-21-2008, 05:01 PM
ronaldo great footballer....and twat!.....small boys, jumpers for goalposts eh?....isn't it