PDA

View Full Version : Tomato Clothing?

Dirty0900
02-18-2008, 05:03 AM
Have Tomato done any t-shirts etc aside from any UW related ones?

jrmint
02-18-2008, 08:55 AM
there was this label called "urban action" / "uact" which was founded by a member of tomato. couldn't find a link anymore, not sure it even still exists. - i think u can see karl wearing some pieces in the EE-dvd.

joethelion
02-18-2008, 07:15 PM
I don't think it exists anymore...

I remember trying to buy some waaaaay back in the day (as in - like '99/'00, whenever the LaFloret cd-rom came out)

and ... if I remember correctly - the sizing was a bit slim, they were a touch expensive (at least to me at the time), and - they already had basically sold out of most / all of their shirts (at least the cool ones I wanted to buy), and a new line never came out

(edit)
and yea - I'm almost positive that Karl wears a uact shirt in EE (at some point)

gaborez
02-19-2008, 04:05 AM
the FOOD AIR t-shirt karl used to wear is deffo an urban action t-shirt. i think it was from their 'beach comber' range... :)

i went to a shop off carnaby street to buy some, but none of (what was left) really suited me - i thought it was a bit too slim-fit too.

industri_studios
02-19-2008, 11:32 AM
Shame - if ever there was a design company screaming for a custom boutique line it's Tomato...

BeautifulBurnout
02-19-2008, 12:10 PM
I WANT MORE SOCKS!

Shame the shop has run out. Any chance of another run of them? :)

dubman
02-19-2008, 03:04 PM
I WANT MORE SOCKS!

Shame the shop has run out.

oh goddamn it.