PDA

View Full Version : 'Lost'

votingfloater
08-11-2005, 12:54 AM
Did anyone watch 'Lost' on Channel 4 last night? I thought it was OK; a bit cheesy in places but it's piqued my interest enough to watch next week.

lukeyd
08-11-2005, 01:40 AM
usual slick american tv production.

criticisms - characters were all stereotypes, and storylines maybe a bit obvious??

but loads of action and apparantly was a big hit in the us. then again so was desperate housewives and thought that was mindless....

i'll definately tune in next week tho.

Jafs
08-11-2005, 03:16 AM
I'm watchning this on a Belgian television, and the last episode of the 1st season will be monday. And I hardly advise you to watch the following.

sola sistim
08-11-2005, 03:16 AM
its shit.
im not a fan at all.

Raz
08-11-2005, 03:52 AM
Loved the series, downloaded the first 14 episodes from the US then once I'd caught up it was the weekly wait for the next fix... Then I got my friends addicted :D

The second season starts 21 September according to tv.com - WOOT! I'll be watching that on the 22nd then :D

polar_action
08-11-2005, 04:23 AM
Yep. watched it and then the next on E4.

will watch next week, just cause i wanna see what the monster is. Do they all get killed? I hope so.
:rolleyes:

mmmm.. full of hatred. love starts tomorrow. x

big screen satellite
08-11-2005, 12:14 PM
but loads of action and apparantly was a big hit in the us..

not necessarily a sign of a good show...

but i did enjoy it...worth watching again...

although there were way too many bits that made me go "they wouldn't do that..."

but it was funny when that bloke got sucked into the engine.....*ooof*

votingfloater
08-12-2005, 12:33 AM
but it was funny when that bloke got sucked into the engine.....*ooof*

Which is surely the sole reason for writing in a fully working unattached jet engine while the rest of the plane was litter.

anna
08-15-2005, 10:47 AM
I've been watching it and I enjoy it. The finale is on here either this week or next week. I hope it comes to some sort of decent conclusion and not just leave everything still unanswered for the next season!