PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

myrrh
07-28-2005, 02:06 PM
I am sure that many of you are fan's of FF7. This movie takes place two years after the video game.

Check out the trailers at this (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/) site. They are in Japanese though, but you see all the character's make a comeback. It looks pretty wicked. I believe it is going to go straight to DVD.

GreenPea
07-28-2005, 02:29 PM
I really hope that Tifa and Sephiroth do not come back. I would love to see another FF game set in a universe similar to FFVII and with an epic storyline rather than another goddamned love story with annoying characters.

adam
07-28-2005, 02:42 PM
Actually, there is a another game coming out set in that specific universe, starring Vincent, but I *think* it's actually a shooter. Honestly, I'm not too worked up over any of this because I barely remember FFVII.

XCheeseMan
07-28-2005, 11:20 PM
Just saw that recently.... don't know what to think.

GreenPea: yes Seph and Tifa are back, it wouldn't be VII without them.... even Aeris is in a teaser scene.
....annoying characters in a goddamned love story? FFX got on your nerves? ;)

Adam: oh yeah, I heard about that. I figured it came out already.

I'll probably buy the movie anyway.

GreenPea
07-29-2005, 06:02 AM
Just saw that recently.... don't know what to think.

GreenPea: yes Seph and Tifa are back, it wouldn't be VII without them.... even Aeris is in a teaser scene.
....annoying characters in a goddamned love story? FFX got on your nerves? ;)

Adam: oh yeah, I heard about that. I figured it came out already.

I'll probably buy the movie anyway.

FFX did indeed get on my nerves, not only because of the story but everything else, the combat system is good but it gets annoying after you fight the same fight during the whole game....only boss fights are interesting.

Damn, btw what I tried to say is I hope Aeris and Seph are not back! I don't mind Tifa being back, but I saw Aeris in the trailer too, that is just not right....

GreenPea
07-29-2005, 06:04 AM
Actually, there is a another game coming out set in that specific universe, starring Vincent, but I *think* it's actually a shooter. Honestly, I'm not too worked up over any of this because I barely remember FFVII.

Yeah there is an FFVII shooter on the way, not excited at all. FFXII seems to be pretty decent so far though...