PDA

View Full Version : "All Over the Map" mix - house/trance/etc

holden
10-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Hi folks!
Back from a trip to Europe, where i did some clubbing and really enjoyed some new (to me) tunes in cool venues. Making and hearing mixes at home is great, but there's no comparing with being there live, dancing, the treble and bass just rattling you!
Anyway, inspired by the travels, i pulled out some more clubby sort of dance music...it goes from house to techno to i-don't know what, mostly just tracks that sounded right together and got me moving. Hope you enjoy!

"All over the Map mix by AViD - 10/06" -54 MB 58:16
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EKP63X2M (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EKP63X2M)
1. <<Rinocerose>>: “Lost Love”
2. 2 Bit Pie: “Nobody Never”
3. Blank & Jones: “Stars Shine Bright”
4. Fedde La Grand: “Put Your Hands Up For Detroit”
5. Black & White Brothers: “Put Your Hands Up in the Air”
6. The Chemical Brothers: “Star Guitar” (Trisco la funk dub)
7. Way Out West: “Mindcircus” (Phunk Investigation mix)
8. Quartz: “Synergie”
9. X-Cabs: “Strider”
10. Röyksopp: “What Else Is There?” (Trentemøller mix)
11. Underworld: “Peggy Sussed” (Pete Heller dub)
12. Storm: “Time to Burn”
13. Starfighter: “Apache”
14. Mike Koglin: “La Vie”
15. Lo Fidelity Allstars: “What You Want”

luv, Holden

holden
10-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Nobody? Never?

'sallright...we've got loads of Underworld live to listen to;)

Leon
10-20-2006, 11:25 AM
I've heard that Fedde Le Grand track WAAAY too much and it's kinda cheesy I think. But all the other tracks are really nice.

holden
10-20-2006, 11:59 AM
I've heard that Fedde Le Grand track WAAAY too much and it's kinda cheesy I think.

i believe it, cos i have only heard it in the clubs of Holland, but while i was there last month, i heard it repeatedly. Cheesy, yeah, but good fun!:D

Leon
10-20-2006, 12:08 PM
i believe it, cos i have only heard it in the clubs of Holland, but while i was there last month, i heard it repeatedly. Cheesy, yeah, but good fun!:D

Yeah when I heard it for the first time I was WOW :o Because in the clubs the beat comes to its cheesy right :p But after a while I got really bored with it.

BeautifulBurnout
10-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Oooh!

Only a few minutes into this and it is really making me happy on a miserable wet, cold autumn evening. Summer aint so long ago after all :)