PDA

View Full Version : Nitzer Ebb - "Body Of Work 1984-1997" 2CD + live concert BELGIUM

stimpee
06-09-2006, 03:43 AM
Here's the spam:

Nitzer Ebb - "Body Of Work 1984-1997" 2CD + special promo action + live concert BELGIUM

The cult EBM duo return with a long overdue double disc collection, "Body Of Work 1984-1997". The set brings together all 19 of their hit singles on disc 1 together with classic remixes, exclusive B-sides and rare tracks on disc 2. The biggest fans will be a bit disappointed as the set is not really the best compilation possible of the band and as far as rarities concerned, 'rare' is a very strechable term so it seems. Nevertheless for the grand public "Body Of Work 1984-1997" delivers a timely reminder of one of the most influential and ground breaking acts of the EBM / Underground Electronic scene and who have influenced pioneering DJs and producers such as Richie Hawtin, Darren Emerson, Sven Vaeth, DJ Hell, Tom Stephan, Danny Tenaglia as well as rock-gods Smashing Pumpkins and Nine Inch Nails.

The tracklist for disc two runs as follows: 01. Get Clean, 02. Join In The Chant ( Gold ! ), 03. Control I'm Here ( Strategic Dancefloor Initiative Mix ), 04. Hearts And Minds ( Mix Hypersonic ), 05. Shame ( Mix Two ), 06. Captivate ( William Orbit Mix ), 07. Backlash ( William Orbit Mix ), 08. Fun To Be Had ( Long Mix ), 09. Out Of Mind ( Maitresse Mix ), 10. Ascend ( Remix ), 11. Lakeside Drive ( Remix ), 12. Kick It ( Popular Music Mix ), 13. I Thought ( Final Sin ). Out on June 5th via Mute.

Body Beats Belgium & The Black Cave present:
NITZER EBB LIVE! BODY OF WORK TOUR 2006
(EXCLUSIVE BELGIAN CLUBGIG!)
Support act will be no-one less then TERENCE FIXMER, afterparty Beats by DJ BORG & DJ BERND.
WHEN: 8th June 2006, Antwerp - Hof Ter Lo, Belgium (be)

Tickets & info:
www.bodybeats.be
www.theblackcave.be
www.fnac.com
www.kartenhaus.de
www.nitzer-ebb.com

jOHN rODRIGUEZ
06-09-2006, 09:34 AM
Wowwie - Zowwie. Best news I've heard all day.

Ironic thing happen during one of past Underworld gig in San Fran. I replayed "Let Your Body Learn" about three time on the drive to The Fillmore. Then, right before the boys took stage, "Let Your Body Learn" played. Transdental(sp, I'm in a hurry to get to class) I tell you.

Tyler
06-09-2006, 11:13 AM
They were pretty hot at DEMF this year. Took me wayyyy back :)

negative1
06-10-2006, 12:51 PM
theres a remix album coming out too:

Tracklist CD (NOMU166CD)

01 Control (I'm Here) (Dubfire's Jamrock Remix)
02 Getting Closer (Black Strobe EBM Homage)
03 Join In The Chant (Xpress 2 Remix)
04 Lightning Man (Motor Remix)
05 Shame (Derrick May Remix)
06 Control (I'm Here) (The Hacker Remix 2006)
07 I Thought (Robag's Schikkuli Vocal Rework))
08 Murderous (Phil Kieran Remix)
09 Getting Closer (Black Strobe Moderne Remix)
10 Let Your Body Learn (Terence Fixmer Remix 2006)
11 Join In The Chant (Knarz Ist Machine) (Thomas P. Heckmann Remix)

later

theviirus
06-11-2006, 01:03 PM
08 Murderous (Phil Kieran Remix)
the phil kieran mix was annoying as crap. would much rather have the LFO remix of "control, im here"...even if it made it appear 3 times on the disc.