PDA

View Full Version : 24

Tom
07-08-2005, 04:10 AM
Anyone watch 24?

I borrowed the Season 1, 2 and 3 box sets from my brother and finished them in about a week; like crack, that show. Season 4 starts here next monday, but I dunno if I can be bothered watching it on telly, might just download the series so I can marathon it.

I think I liked series 2 the best. Although 3 had it's moments...

PS, post season 4 spoilers and be banned.

Leon
07-08-2005, 08:29 AM
Yeah I watch it and it rocks. Over here the Atom Bomb has been discoverd and dropped in the dessert by the dude that would die that day anyway. And Jack Bauer now gets tortured because he has a chip or something. Which he hasn't.

tinyman
07-09-2005, 07:10 AM
i loved seasons 1 & 2. season 3 pissed me off in places. it got too ridiculous. hope s4 is better.

Moogle
07-09-2005, 07:59 AM
I love this show, season 1 is my favorite because it's the most surprising, season 2 comes next because of the great scenario.
Season 3 is good at the beginning, but the end really sucks.
I have already watched season 4, which is still very addictive, but the scenario is really the worst of all, and is "pro-Bush", at the opposite of the 2nd season.

I'de like to see more connexions between the different seasons, and I hope we'll know more about the end of the second season and some other questions which remains still unanswered.

Raz
07-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Season 4 is the weakest and only really gets going in the last six episodes. Sets things up well for season 5 though.

Riko
07-12-2005, 09:42 AM
i thought season 4 was better than season 3.