PDA

View Full Version : James Bond Survivor Round 1

big screen satellite
12-19-2005, 01:51 AM
Just vote for your least favoruite Bond Movie (discuss why here)

and in two days the two least popular (the ones with most votes) will be illimitated, and we'll start again with the remaining 18.....

Dr No. for me...sorry, it may be the yardstick and first movie in the series, but for me its the worst, the need to remake this is paramount... ;)

ffolkes
12-19-2005, 03:04 AM
I went for Die Another Day. I'm a huge bond fan, yet this is the only one i have trouble sitting through.

Everything about DAD is wrong: The title song by Madge, Bond getting beardy, Halle Berry, the villains altogether, the fucking invisible car, the horrid cgi tidal wave scene, the ice-palace, the fucking invisible car IN the ice-palace, the plot... do i need to continue?

If it wasn't for Brosnan i'd be fooled that it's xXx. What a charmless piece of shit blasphemy of a movie.

Deckard
12-19-2005, 04:02 AM
All time worst? It has to be between Die Another Day or Licence to Kill. Have opted for the latter.

I watched it recently hoping that nostalgia might have increased my enjoyment, but sadly it was the same turgid unstylish actionfest that it was back then. I very much liked Dalton's Bond, but what a shame he went out on this one. A poor man's Lethal Weapon without the comedy.