PDA

View Full Version : Teemu P - The Ship Rushed On The Ship Rushed On (house,detroit,more!)

stimpee
12-17-2005, 05:38 AM
After the success of Teemu's last mix, I thought i'd post his latest effort because I think its another good one! Some absolute crackers in this one. He's getting better and better. The track at 39mins by Woody called Forty Love is an excellent choice, slightly slowed down from the original to smoothly mix in. I think it works better that way anyway. The mix really picks up after about 15mins and doesnt let up.

Teemu P - The Ship Rushed On

Frivolous - Can't Stop The One Two - Karloff
Trentemöller - Serenetti - Tic Tac Toe
Christian Quast - Return Of The Synthies - Kickboxer
Robin Porter - Acid Dreams - Shvamuzik
Solab - Clocks - Seventh Sign
K-Led - Detroit City - Force Inc
Joris Voorn - Flow (dub) - Green
Woody - Forty Love - Fumakilla
Donnacha Costello - OK, That's Great, Start Over - Minimise
Tigerskin - Desperate Mouselives - Opossum
Stefan Goldmann - Blood - Perlon
Marc Romboy vs Stephan Bodzin - Miranda - Systematic
Motiivi:Tuntematon - Floor Defender - Freundinnen
Christian Morgenstern - Supertrance (or the good things about being a woman) - Forte

74min
house/techno

"best enjoyed on earbuds while drunk."

Anyway, this is worth burning to cd for keeps or whacking onto your favourite mp3 player of choice. Get the mix HERE (http://jet.suomi.net/~tjm/mp3/teemup-ship.mp3)

All feedback appreciated!

votingfloater
12-19-2005, 05:48 AM
Cheers Stimpee - I've been peeking at his website occasionally since someone (you?) posted ich bin so mude but I hadn't seen the mp3 of this last time.

Should be good.

Eikman
12-19-2005, 06:05 AM
nice mix again!

GreenPea
12-19-2005, 08:10 AM
Sweet mix! I dig. :)

BeautifulBurnout
12-20-2005, 04:05 AM
Listening now - and really enjoying it. His stuff is always good, though.

sweetpet
12-26-2005, 10:02 AM
thanx heaps!

\o/

stimpee
01-02-2006, 04:39 PM
Finally listened to this on headphones while drunk! :D perfect late night music to keep you going thru the wee hours. Thanks for the replies here (i'll pass them on), again its been getting positive remarks elsewhere. Download if you havent already! :)