PDA

View Full Version : Mix: Teemu P - Ich bin so müde

stimpee
09-30-2005, 04:33 AM
A great mix from a good friend of mine, TeemuP from the Nordic Techno Forums in Finland. This one is definitely one of his better ones and its been on repeat play for a few days now. Both Eikman and Yannick have given it the thumbs up and I thought I'd pass it on to a wider audience. This mix was posted on a forum in Brazil and in two days its had 700 hits (now 1000!) and 3 pages of comments. On the Finnish forum its also had 150 hits (now 750!). This in the space of two days, so I cant be the only one who thinks its hot!

Teemu P - Ich bin so müde (27.09.2005)

Heiko Voss - I Think About You (dj koze mix) - Kompakt Pop
Jürgen Paape - Cream - Kompakt
Goldfish Und Der Dulz - I Wish - Boxer
Metope - Panicflute - Areal
Ruede Hagelstein - Sweaty Balls - Freundinnen
Justus Köhncke - Krieg - Kompakt
Misc. - Metroland - Sender
Ferenc - Sandia - Kompakt
Booka Shade - Mandarine Girl - Get Physical
Maximilian Skiba - Invasion Over Mars - Boxer
Steve Barnes & Riley Reinhold - Odyssey (remute remix) - My Best Friend Ltd
Paul Kalkbrenner - Gebrünn Gebrünn - BPitch Control
Donnacha Costello - No Matter What I Do - Minimise
Jake Fairley - Catsquirrel - Dumb-Unit
Vadz - Rust-Off - Television
Blome & Grummich - Crystal Avenue - Sender

79min, 93mb, 192kbps VBR mp3

Download here (http://tols17.oulu.fi/~vviippol/teemup-mude.mp3). And Teemu's homepage is www.teemup.net (http://www.teemup.net/). It wont be available forever as he makes new mixes regularly so grab it while its hot :)

EDIT: edited for accuracy.

Professor
09-30-2005, 05:20 AM
nice one........

*_*
09-30-2005, 05:31 AM
very nice -- it's too bad it wasn't encoded at a higher bitrate.

stimpee
09-30-2005, 06:29 AM
very nice -- it's too bad it wasn't encoded at a higher bitrate.
i can obtain a higher bitrate copy for sure, though i'd probably have to torrent it if there was more demand.

stimpee
10-10-2005, 05:42 AM
I made a mistake with the music info. The mix isnt 128kbps CBR, its 192bps VBR so it should meet you audiophiles standards :D

The mix has now had 750 hits in Finland and approaching 1000 hits in Brazil, along with other hits from various countries. It should be online for a while longer as its proving so popular. its still on my playlist thats for sure.

Teemu tells me he has the WAV source so any sort of quality version can be made available. This may end up on my FTP at some point.

Download it if you havent already!

Jason Roth
10-11-2005, 04:23 AM
Ok, so I've listened to the Teemu P mix twice now, and I give it two enthusiastic thumbs up. It's got a nice, chill techy opening, and builds nicely throughout the set. Som real monsters in there too towards the end. Solid mixing, good programming, and all stuff I'm unfamiliar with, which is always a treat.

*_*
10-11-2005, 05:28 AM
...so it should meet you audiophiles standards :D

yep, yep. thanks. ;)

stimpee
10-13-2005, 02:00 AM
It should be online for a while longer as its proving so popular. its still on my playlist thats for sure.

Teemu tells me he has the WAV source so any sort of quality version can be made available. This may end up on my FTP at some point.

Download it if you havent already!

votingfloater
11-17-2005, 11:16 AM
Stimpee - I had to bump this, I've been listening to it again. This is really good stuff; lovely stuff.

I'm going to scurry off and grab the other mixes off his webpage sharpish.

stimpee
11-17-2005, 11:30 AM
I'm going to scurry off and grab the other mixes off his webpage sharpish.good idea. im behind on his latest couple of mixes, but from reports although they are good, he's yet to eclipse this one. i hope its still available for download!