PDA

View Full Version : toon up...

//\/\/
03-29-2010, 01:53 PM
...barring an unbelievable turn of events, even for newcastle :D

GET. FUCKING. IN!!!

Dunwho
03-29-2010, 02:24 PM
yea knew we'd be back... It just didnt make sense last year, but i think we're better for it.. and chance to build again, shed a lot of dead skin and costly bullshit... back to basics football team with a whole new future.....

... top 5 place in the prem by 2013 i say

Dunwho
03-29-2010, 02:24 PM
extreeeemly optomistic... but why not... gotta be positive.

//\/\/
03-29-2010, 02:38 PM
it'll be a big step back up; but at least we're a team again.

and a nice big FUCK YOU to all those predicting us to 'do a leeds' and go down even further...

it's not just jesus who'll be getting back up at easter weekend!

Dirty0900
03-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Aye very happy with tonights result, 45,000+ for the match. Who says our fanbase is dead?

chuck
03-30-2010, 04:11 AM
Wait.

Does this mean I can make my triumphant return to St. James Park, and get very drunk again - and still be part of the magic of the Premiership?

I would like that.

//\/\/
03-30-2010, 04:41 AM
Wait.

Does this mean I can make my triumphant return to St. James Park, and get very drunk again - and still be part of the magic of the Premiership?

I would like that.

it does indeed - let me know if you're in that neck of the woods ;)

stimpee
03-30-2010, 05:21 AM
... top 5 place in the prem by 2013 i sayI'd settle for 17th place on goal difference if was you, at least for next season. Dont expect this squad to finish 5th in 2013. Lots of transfers will have to happen.

I dont want Newcastle to take their foot off the pedal just yet! They need to beat Peterborough, QPR and Plymouth yet! Anything to help SWFC to stay up :p (beating Sheffield United next week would just be icing on the cake)

//\/\/
03-30-2010, 05:36 AM
i think we'll be going all-out for the season-long unbeaten home record, and only 1 defeat in 2010. we'll be all-out for posh to try and secure promotion on saturday (should forest get beaten at bristol city - which is very possible) and then be gunning for the title. you owls should squeak it ok!

stimpee
03-30-2010, 08:31 AM
i think we'll be going all-out for the season-long unbeaten home record, and only 1 defeat in 2010. we'll be all-out for posh to try and secure promotion on saturday (should forest get beaten at bristol city - which is very possible) and then be gunning for the title. you owls should squeak it ok!thats my hope. beating QPR and Plymouth would be handy. every point matters at the bottom. scramble for points. squeaky bum time and if it wasnt i'd be shittin myself. i dont want to suffer relegation to league 1 again. 3rd time in my life to experience that league. not nice. alan irvine is a good manager tho. wonder if ashley will try to bring in someone next season...

//\/\/
03-30-2010, 09:02 AM
wonder if ashley will try to bring in someone next season...

what? a manager? don't think so - and like many others, i think hughton's shown he deserves a crack at the premiership - he got rid of the hangers-on and has created a team of real battlers (ok; sometimes they battle too much!) transfer dealings have been mixed and it remains to be seen how the likes of routeledge, carroll and lovenkrands manage to step up, best looks like a waste of time too - but williamson and simpson look like good additions, and anybody who can turn our defence into one of the meanest in any league is surely doing something right?

as for players - there's reportedly £15 available if/when we go up - but this is ashley talking, so take that with a big dollop of shite until it becomes a reality...

matt
03-31-2010, 12:12 AM
as for players - there's reportedly £15 available if/when we go up - but this is ashley talking, so take that with a big dollop of shite until it becomes a reality...
Ooh, that will probably buy you a programme when you visit Chelsea ;)

//\/\/
03-31-2010, 12:28 AM
bloody pedant! :rolleyes::D:o

//\/\/
04-05-2010, 11:23 AM
JOB DONE - TOON BACK UP - GET IN!!!

Dunwho
04-05-2010, 11:30 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/n/newcastle_united/8603960.stm

wooooooo!