Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2015, 05:38 AM
cdave2
dancin' fool

Re: 2015-06-21 Dubno Live @ The Hollywood Bowl
Okay, we now have 3 seats officially available in terrace section 2, box 1323. You would be sharing the box with one fellow Dirt.

Seats are $100 each plus $1 venue service fee per seat. If you prefer to use PayPal, they charge roughly 3% of the total. (I can give you the exact amount before you decide, based on the number of seats.)

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thanks!
Old 04-24-2015, 11:25 AM
testudo
JunkiesCriminalsFugitives

Location: The international territory and the mighty infamous
Re: 2015_21_7 Dubno Live @ The Hollywood Bowl
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatobroth View Post
I may try for this. But coming from NYC... ugh. No warm up shows on the east coast?
I think its weird that UW are not playing NYC... considering that most of the lyrics were inspired by NYC. Sad.
Old 04-24-2015, 12:08 PM
geoff
lay it on me two donuts

We'd know by now if they were doing New York, right? Is it basically confirmed at this point?
Old 04-24-2015, 11:38 PM
gcoleman99
flows like a river

Send a message via Yahoo to gcoleman99
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdave2 View Post
Great times at the Golden Nugget! Oddly (because I'm never early for anything except a concert), I was the first one there and had to ask the restaurant staff to direct anyone looking for the dirtylist to our table. "It's named after a song. We're here for a show, " I explained. They thought we were a theater group!
Heh. I remember that!

Just got a pair for the show, after much hassle. I attempted to purchase them on my computer using both a MC and a V debit card, but each time, I was told I needed to enter a gift card number and the order wouldn't process (VERY aggravating!). I finally had to use my phone, which only gave me the best seats option (which wasn't really where I wanted to sit, but oh well). At least I have confirmed seats, and much cheaper than I had been willing to spend. BTW, cdave2, I wish I would have read your post before I bought my seats. I'd have liked to sit with you lot.

Last edited by gcoleman99; 04-24-2015 at 11:42 PM.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:45 PM
cdave2
dancin' fool

Hey there gcoleman99!

The seats are still up for grabs, if you're interested in upgrading.

Any thoughts about a dirtymeetup? I was thinking of doing a tour of the venue that day - not trying to be stalkerish, but thought it would be interesting to hear about the Bowl's history/architecture.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:00 PM
gcoleman99
flows like a river

Quote:
Hey there gcoleman99! The seats are still up for grabs, if you're interested in upgrading. Any thoughts about a dirtymeetup? I was thinking of doing a tour of the venue that day - not trying to be stalkerish, but thought it would be interesting to hear about the Bowl's history/architecture.
You? Not trying to be stalkerish? Heaven forbid!

I would like to but I will not be able to until a settlement that I'm expecting comes through, sometime in the next month or two. I really want to do so, but if you get an offer from someone else before you hear back from me, I won't be mad if you accept that offer.

Last edited by gcoleman99; 04-25-2015 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-25-2015, 11:37 PM
cdave2
dancin' fool

It's all part of my plan. See that woman in the Trax shirt? Hmm, Chicago, home of house; maybe we should think about another gig there. Oh, her again? Oh yeah, Chicago.

I'm trying.

Hope your settlement comes through and everything is resolved soon. We may be able to work something out on the tickets if you're sure you'd want them. Was it a pair you needed?
Old 04-26-2015, 12:57 AM
gcoleman99
flows like a river

Quote:
It's all part of my plan. See that woman in the Trax shirt? Hmm, Chicago, home of house; maybe we should think about another gig there. Oh, her again? Oh yeah, Chicago. I'm trying. Hope your settlement comes through and everything is resolved soon. We may be able to work something out on the tickets if you're sure you'd want them. Was it a pair you needed?
Yep, a pair. And I'm positive I'd want them. They're still a little bit under what I had budgeted to spend on them.
Old 05-01-2015, 02:41 PM
cdave2
dancin' fool

Okay, we are now officially down to one seat left in box #1323. $104.23 total including venue and PayPal fees.

Please be aware that if you were buying this through StubHub, I'd have to list it $26.82 higher because of their fees. PM me instead, save a few bucks and join your fellow Dirts!
Old 05-02-2015, 07:57 AM
Professor
this is bat country

Send a message via AIM to Professor
I'm going, and would love to meet up. I'm in section H at the show. Will prob fly in from San Fran either Friday or Saturday.