Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2009, 05:56 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: Full Length Concert Vids other than Everything, Everything?
Nice. nitpicking over a minute from what wasnt even a great gig. Greatest hits at best. anyways, there was another filmed gig from 2005 at the Exit Festival also that you missed. Not a bad gig. Thats also floating around on the RideTheSaintedRhythms tracker.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:17 AM
jole
aceontheriver

Speaking of Exit 05 gig, I found rez from it on youtube but i dont have it on my video so i m wondering if any1 has the whole show?
Old 08-27-2009, 01:29 PM
CallMePeterBrad
river

This sucks it's been like 4 days and I still haven't been approved for the group. It's weird that none of this stuff has hit torrent sites.
Old 08-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jole View Post
Speaking of Exit 05 gig, I found rez from it on youtube but i dont have it on my video so i m wondering if any1 has the whole show?
Exit on Radio 1 only broadcast Pearls Girls, NUXX, Lenny Penny, Small Conker and Twix and You Do Scribble - the first time they were played live to our ears.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:42 AM
jole
aceontheriver

Yeah there was KOS, Yardbeat before,and Push up, Jumbo and Moaner after, i agree one of my fav gigs.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Dunwho
Big Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMePeterBrad View Post
This sucks it's been like 4 days and I still haven't been approved for the group. It's weird that none of this stuff has hit torrent sites.
Exactly why there is the boards of trade in the first place... helps to prevent the stuff from being badly exploited
Old 08-29-2009, 01:46 PM
CallMePeterBrad
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunwho View Post
Exactly why there is the boards of trade in the first place... helps to prevent the stuff from being badly exploited

By badly being exploited I assume you most only mean people trying to sell it? Some people don't really know about how forums work or don't know about this that are still really big Underworld fans and I think they deserve it too. That said I am fiending for my approval to the boards still. It's been about a week and things still aren't rolling and I've got like 6 videos from Toronto to contribute.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:46 PM
lloyd
bungalow

There are no membership requests open at rtsrboardoftrade yahoo group all are granted last week or so. Just checked the tracker too and there's nobody to validate there either.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:56 AM
scary man
Sci-Fi Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
You should check out RTSR Board of Trade then, dedicated to all things Underworld live.

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/rtsrboardoftrade/

After you register for the group, browse through some of the messages, but make sure you also click on the Links section for information about the tracker and FTP site.

On the tracker, there's a complete (except for the encore) pro-shot show from Benicassim 2005, and the Love Parade footage you linked in better quality. Lots of other audience and proshot shot vid too. Then there's also the proshot footage from Underworld's webcast shows: Cocoon 2006, Roundhouse 1 & 2 2007, The Oblivion Ball, and Fox Theatre Oakland.

Also, check out the Creamfields Portugal footage from this past weekend. Someone shot the whole show in HD, and is gradually uploading it to YouTube. http://www.darktrain.org/dirty/forum...ad.php?t=10262

Welcome to the forum!
I've been on the tracker looking for the video of the Roundhouse show's from '07 (I was there) and can't find them anywhere. Am I being thick?
Old 08-31-2009, 06:04 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary man View Post
I've been on the tracker looking for the video of the Roundhouse show's from '07 (I was there) and can't find them anywhere. Am I being thick?
Yet to be released.