View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 12:14 PM
b.miller
Gentleman Loafer

Send a message via ICQ to b.miller Send a message via AIM to b.miller Send a message via MSN to b.miller Send a message via Yahoo to b.miller
Re: Arrested Development's Death Rattle
um... yeah as far as I know though in all those cases there's only been a few shows to actually stay in production with another network (JAG's been mentioned). In the case of Family Guy, cartoon network ran re-runs... What also could happen is that another channel will buy the unaired episodes of a cancelled show and air them (think this happened with Wonderfalls) but in all those cases, the actual show was still gone... i think Fox makes too much money on the DVDs not to release a season 3 of AD so i'm pretty confident we will be able to see the 13 episodes... it just sucks that, pretty much, the show is on death row... all depending on how stingy Fox is with their rights (as mentioned in a previous show... if the creators own the characters they could make a new show with them in it but they'd have to pay fox for the AD name blah blah blah).... so I'm not too hopeful... but at least i get to watch episodes of Prison Break again because i LOVE that show (kidding)